Low in carbs but high in flavor, these crunchy air fryer Keto rosemary eggplant fries will soon become a new family favorite.
- 1/2 cup (60 g) almond flour
- 2 teaspoons (2 g) fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1/2 g) black pepper
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 medium eggplant (1 lb or 500 g), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch (1 ¼ cm) fries
- Avocado oil, for spraying
For the tahini aioli –
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk the egg in a separate small bowl.
- Dip each eggplant fry into the whisked egg and then dip it into the almond flour mixture, covering completely. Continue until all of the eggplant fries are breaded.
- Place breaded eggplant fries in a single layer, without touching, in the air fryer basket or tray and lightly spray with the avocado oil. (If needed, cook the eggplant fries in several batches.)
- Cook the eggplant fries for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown, turning over halfway through the cook time.
- Meanwhile, whisk to combine the tahini aioli ingredients until smooth.
- Carefully remove the eggplant fries from the air fryer and let cool slightly before serving with the tahini aioli.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g