These cookies are like a red velvet cake that fits into the palm of your hand!
- 2 cups (240 g) almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup (28 g) coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons (18 g) unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 beet, raw, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) ghee
- 1/3–1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Puree the beet and add in the vinegar and ghee.
- Mix all the cookie ingredients together in a bowl until a soft dough forms. Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Form small balls from the dough (use a Tablespoon scoop). Press into a round cookie and place onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. The cookies spread so make sure to leave enough room between the cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool before enjoying.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 3 cookies
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 7 g