- Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Melt the coconut milk, coconut butter, coconut oil, and cacao butter in a saucepan.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stevia, and mix well (you might need a whisk).
- Pour the mixture into muffin liners. Crumble the freeze-dried raspberries on top.
- Place in fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g