Sweet and tart, these cookies are a delight!
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sweetener in a bowl. Tip in the chopped raspberries and mix well to evenly combine. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg and vanilla together in a small bowl. As long as the ghee isn’t piping hot, drizzle it slowly into the egg, whisking continuously until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well. The raspberries will start to color the mixture into a lovely pink.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions. Using the palm of your hands, compress into a ball then flatten into a cookie shape. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before enjoying.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 3 g