This tart jam will change up your toast game.
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- Add the raspberries, water, lemon juice, and erythritol to a small pot and simmer while stirring until it starts to thicken.
- Add in the chia seeds, stir and cook for a few more minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Pour into jars and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 17
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 0 g