Made with real pumpkin and delicious spices, this savory Keto Pumpkin Spice Loaf recipe will quickly become your new favorite fall snack.
- 3/4 cup (185 g) pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) melted coconut oil, cooled to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups (180 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) ginger powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a 2 lb (1 kg) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine the pumpkin, eggs, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the remaining ingredients and until completely incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake for 40 to 50 minutes until cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes until removing the loaf from the pan and placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice the cooled pumpkin spice loaf and serve. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 7 g