- Add the chicken breasts to the pressure cooker pot.
- Add the ghee, (turmeric), salt, and diced garlic to the pressure cooker pot.
- Set pressure cooker on high pressure for 35 minutes. Follow your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing the pressure.
- Shred the chicken breast in the pot.
- Serve with additional ghee if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 47 g