Keto Pressure Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe [AIP, Paleo, Low-Carb]
I love quick and easy Keto recipes, and using a pressure cooker is one of the fastest ways to get dinner on the table.
My favorite pressure cooker is the Instant Pot, but any pressure cooker will work for this recipe.
This recipe is especially perfect if your family follows a variety of different diets as this recipe is also autoimmune-compliant, Paleo, nut-free, as well as low-carb.
Keto Pressure Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe
Add the chicken breasts to the pressure cooker.
Add the ghee (use coconut oil if you’re on AIP), turmeric powder, salt, and diced garlic to the pressure cooker pot.
These flavors combine really well together. But if you’re not on AIP and want more of a curry flavor to the dish, then add in curry powder instead of turmeric. You’ll end up with a buttery chicken curry taste to the dish!
Set your pressure cooker on high pressure for 35 minutes and then follow your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing the pressure. Just be careful as the steam is pretty hot so don’t burn yourself!
Shred the chicken breast in the pot as soon as it’s cooked. This helps blend all the flavors in well.
If you feel like the chicken is a bit dry by the time you’re serving it, you can serve with a bit more ghee. Add salt to taste as well.
What to serve this keto chicken recipe with?
Try serving this shredded garlic butter chicken with some vegetable sides for a complete Ketogenic meal. Personally, I find spinach goes well with this dish, so why not try this simple Spinach Almond Stir-fry or this Spinach and Pancetta Saute.
Pinterest Image for Keto Pressure Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe [AIP, Paleo, Low-Carb]
Please save the following image to your Pinterest boards so you can find this Keto recipe again in the future.
- 4 chicken breasts, whole or chopped
- ¼ cup turmeric ghee (or use regular ghee with 1 teaspoon turmeric powder)
- 1 teaspoon salt (add more to taste)
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and diced
- Add the chicken breasts to the pressure cooker pot.
- Add the ghee, (turmeric), salt, and diced garlic to the pressure cooker pot.
- Set pressure cooker on high pressure for 35 minutes. Follow your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing the pressure.
- Shred the chicken breast in the pot.
- Serve with additional ghee if needed.
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 47 g