A super simple midweek meal that is bursting with flavor.
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 14oz (400 g) of beef sirloin (400 g), cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic paste
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of beef broth
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (23 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1/2 head of broccoli (225 g), cut into florets
- pinch erythritol
- sliced green onion, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a pressure cooker and brown the beef chunks. Add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for a few seconds before pouring in the beef broth and tamari. Add the broccoli. Give the mixture a quick stir, then secure the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then allow to decompress before safely removing the lid.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the beef and broccoli and set aside to keep warm. Keep the sauce on the heat and allow it to reduce by half. Adjust the seasoning with a pinch of sweetener.
- Serve up the beef and broccoli and pour over the sauce. Garnish with sliced green onions.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 648
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 49 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 37 g