- 3 lb (1.5KG) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons Italian herb seasoning (or use a dash of dried thyme, rosemary, and oregano)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) avocado oil, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C) and grease or line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Add avocado oil to a frying pan on high heat. Then sear the pork loin using tongs and brown all over.
- Meanwhile, mix the garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the pork loin on the lined baking tray and sprinkle or rub the herb mixture over the pork (be careful as it can still be hot). Bake in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Check the internal temperature of your pork loin reaches 145 F.
- Remove from the oven, let rest for 10 minutes to allow excess liquid to flow out, and then slice and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 35g