Pizza and meatballs in one delicious bite.
- 1/4 lb (110 g) prosciutto or bacon
- 1/4 onion
- 1 lb (450 g) ground pork (or chicken)
- 10 black olives, pits removed
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Keto Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Food process all the ingredients together well.
- Form small meatballs from the ingredients.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place cocktail sticks into the meatballs.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 27 g