This Keto pizza will knock your socks off!
For the toppings –
- 6 slices of pepperoni
- 4 black olives, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) cashew butter
For the base:
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Mix all the base ingredients together to form a dough. Roll out into a round flat pizza crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, carefully flipping the crust after 10 minutes.
- Let the crust cool for a few minutes, then spread the cashew butter on top and top with the pepperoni and olives. Slice the pepperoni into strips if preferred.
- Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes to crisp up the pepperoni.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 470
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 16 g