Keto Pepperoni Chips Recipe
Chips are a no-go on a keto diet. Or are they? This keto pepperoni chips recipe will satisfy your salty cravings with a crispy crunchy snack!
The Easiest Snack Ever
Veggies have to be washed and chopped. Fruit needs to be washed and peeled (and eaten carefully and in limited quantities to stay in ketosis). Eggs need to be cooked.
Sometimes you don’t have time to mess with all that. And sometimes you just want to be lazy. That’s where this pepperoni recipe comes in.
You only need one ingredient: pepperoni. One thing! Not only is it easy to make, it’s easy on your wallet too.
It’s not completely without effort. I mean, you do have to remove the packaging, preheat the oven, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Just don’t grab wax paper by mistake – it won’t end well. A Silpat baking mat can also be used if you have one.
And for the grand finale…wait for it…you bake the pepperoni for 10-15 minutes. Voila!
Now you have a yummy snack that feels like cheating, but it’s totally in keeping with keto.
What to Serve With
While you could serve this with some low-carb keto marinara for dipping, I often go the unconventional route.
If you don’t mind a little more time in the kitchen, try the pepperoni with Keto guacamole or Keto hummus. They both pair surprisingly well with these meaty chips.
- 1 (8 oz) package pepperoni, thin sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place a piece of parchment paper on the baking sheet and lay each pepperoni slice on the parchment paper so they don’t overlap.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until they’re crispy (they’ll get crispier as they cool).
- Lay a few layers of paper towels on a plate and place the baked pepperoni chips on top to soak up some of the excess fat.
- Enjoy with Keto guacamole or Keto hummus.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net carbs: 0 g
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 12 g