To make the peppermint filling:
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut butter
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) peppermint extract
- Stevia or erythritol, to taste
To make the chocolate layer:
- 2 Tablespoons (60 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 4 oz (113 g) 100% dark chocolate
- In a bowl mix together all the peppermint filling ingredients.
- Pour a small amount of peppermint mixture into mini cupcake or muffin trays (silicone ones work best for this) to form a 1/3-inch thick layer. Freeze for 1 hour until solid. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together and combine. Make sure it’s not too hot but still liquid.
- Remove the solid peppermint fillings from the cups.
- Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture into each cup so that it covers the base, place the peppermint filling back into the cup and then cover with a bit more chocolate so that it’s completely covered. Repeat for all the patties.
- Freeze for 2+ hours until solid. Let thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g