- 1 lb (450 g) pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado or coconut oil, to cook with
- Chop your pork tenderloin into 2-3 sections so that they fit into your frying pan more easily.
- Add oil to your frying pan and use tongs to cook the pork tenderloin on one side first. Once that side is cooked, use the tongs to turn the pork tenderloin and cook the other sides until all sides are browned.
- Keep turning the pork every few minutes until the meat thermometer shows an internal temperature of just below 145F (63C). The pork will keep on cooking a bit after you take it out of the pan.
- Let the pork sit for a few minutes and then slice into 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slices with a sharp knife.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 47g