3-Ingredient Keto Nutella Pots Recipe
A healthy treat doesn’t get much easier than this brilliant 3-ingredient Keto Nutella Pots recipe! If you used to be as addicted to the famous, chocolatey hazelnut spread as I was, you’re going to love this low carb version of it.
These super easy ketogenic Nutella pots won’t wreck your Keto diet. You don’t have to miss out on your favorite flavor anymore – and on top of it all, these are super simple to make.
Is Nutella Keto?
That’s what a friend of mine asked me recently, and I just had to laugh. If you grab a jar of Nutella and look at the ingredient list, the first thing you see is sugar. Tons of it! Which means it is definitely not Keto-friendly.
With this Keto Nutella Pots Recipe, you can enjoy the same, delicious flavor without making your blood sugar go through the roof. Combine these with other Ketogenic recipes, to create a dessert to die for! My favorite thing is to mix this stuff with Keto vanilla ice cream.
These Keto Nutella Pots are sugar-free (and guilt-free!) There is literally zero sugar in this recipe, so you can enjoy it without dealing with a sugar rush – or the crash after it.
Another great thing about this low carb recipe is that hazelnuts are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. Adding hazelnuts to your diet can have a positive effect on your total cholesterol.
How To Make Your Own Hazelnut Butter
If you can’t seem to find hazelnut butter, or you’d like to make sure it is as fresh and natural as possible, you can easily make it yourself! Just get some hazelnuts and follow these 4 easy steps:
- Roast the hazelnuts in 350 degrees F, for about 10 minutes.
- Wrap the hot hazelnuts in a kitchen towel and rub them against each other, to remove the skin. (You can skip this step if you’d like, but the skin gives the butter a slightly bitter taste.)
- When the hazelnuts have cooled a little but are still warm, put them into a food processor.
- Process the roasted hazelnuts for several minutes (up to 15 minutes, if needed). The nuts will first turn into crumbs, then a sort of a powder, paste, and finally butter. It’s ready when the oils release and the butter clearly looks oily and a bit shiny.
The flavor of Nutella without all that sugar.
- 6 Tablespoons (180 g) hazelnut butter, warmed
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cacao powder
- Mix everything together. Pour into little pots or jars.
- Place in the fridge to solidify a bit more.
- If you want to sweeten the pots, use stevia or erythritol.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
Getting the right balance of fat, net carbs, and protein every day gets you into ketosis. Use our one-question Keto macro calculator to find your macros in seconds and get into ketosis fast!