This delicious gourmet burger is sure to be a hit.
- 4 oz (110 g) of bacon, diced
- 1.5 lb (675 g) ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 6 Tablespoons (90 ml) yellow mustard
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy. Keep the bacon grease in the pan and place the bacon bits into a bowl with the raw ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Pan-fry on high heat the 6 burger patties – make sure to sear them to get great color on the outside. You can also grill these.
- At the end, smear 1 Tablespoon of mustard on each patty and sear the patty with the mustard-side down in the pan.
- To make the sauce, mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- Spread a layer of sauce on each burger patty, and top with slices of onions, tomato and avocado.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g.
- Calories: 525
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 45 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 22 g