A perfect dessert for a perfect summer day.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the berries and lemon juice in a bowl, gently squishing the berries as you combine. Divide the berries between 6 shallow ovenproof dishes on a try or one ovenproof dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the berries are baking, cut the solid coconut oil into small pieces. Place the almond flour in a bowl and add the pieces of coconut oil. Mix until it resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in vanilla and shredded coconut.
- When the berries are done, remove from oven and scatter the crumb mixture evenly over the top. Place back in over to cook for another 5-8 minutes or until the tops are golden and crispy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Serving Size: 1 crumble (or 1/6 of a single dish)
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g