For the crust:
- 1/2 cup (60 g) almond flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (24 g) erythritol or stevia
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) flax meal
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) ghee
For the filling:
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Make the crust by mixing all the crust ingredients together. Press the dough into 6 mini muffin cups to form the crust.
- Make the filling by mixing together all the filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into the 6 crusts.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the pie crust is slightly golden.
- Let cool then enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g