- 1 beef steak (1/2 lb or 225 g), sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 1/ 2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) of cumin powder
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) of paprika
- 1 Tablespoon (3 g) of dried oregano
- 1 chili pepper, sliced (remove seeds)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of olive oil, to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan and sauté the bell pepper, onion, and chili pepper until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Rub the spices over the steak slices and sear on high heat until the steak is browned on all sides. Add in more olive oil if needed.
- Add the vegetables back in, add in the garlic, and cook for a few minutes more.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 534
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 49 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 18 g