If you love the flavor of green tea, you will love these matcha mini pancakes.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, erythritol, cinnamon, and matcha powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the almond milk and eggs together. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and whisk until there are no lumps. Add another dash of almond milk, if needed.
- Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat and add a small amount of ghee (1/2 teaspoon) to the pan. Then spoon 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and turn the pan around, spreading out the batter. Once the pancake starts bubbling, carefully flip the pancake and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes. Once cooked, move to a baking tray lined with paper towels to absorb excess grease.
- Repeat the process until all the batter has been used.
- The pancakes should be kept warm and served warm. Dust a little confectioners’ sweetener on the pancakes top with mixed berries.
NOTE: Due to the fragile nature of the batter, we do not suggest you use a large pan. We commend a miniature non-stick pan about 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter for successful mini pancakes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 1 mini pancake
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g