- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil, to cook with
- 1 14.5-oz (411 g) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 6-oz (170 g) can of tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons (6 g) Italian seasoning
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and sauté the diced onions for a few minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients into a small saucepan on a low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 25
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g