Pull up this keto margherita pizza recipe the next time you’re craving a slice.
- 1 Keto almond flour pizza base
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) Keto pizza sauce
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) Keto cashew cheese (or use cashew or almond butter)
- 6 Basil leaves
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- Put together the pizza base.
- Top with the pizza sauce and cashew cheese.
- Place back in the oven at 450 F (230 C) for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is browned.
- Top with basil leaves and a few drizzles of olive oil.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g