An exquisite crust of macadamia nuts to help take your chicken to the next level.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a large bowl, mix the crushed macadamia nuts, shredded coconut, and garlic powder. Season the mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the whisked egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece into the whisked egg. Then dip the chicken slices into the nut mixture. Place the chicken pieces on a greased rimmed baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked. Check with a meat thermometer that the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 F (75 C).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g.
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 27 g