- 2 large avocados (400 g), pitted
- 2 limes (134 g), juice and zest
- 1/3 cup (64 g) of erythritol
- 1 ½ cups (360 ml) of coconut cream
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) of vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the avocado, lime juice and zest, erythritol, coconut cream, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze.
- When ready, remove and scoop the ice cream into bowls. Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per-serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 339
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 32 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 4 g