This shot is packed with nutrients sure to give you a boost.
- 5.3 oz (148 g) of kale, roughly chopped
- 5 stalks (100 g) of trimmed celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of lemon juice
- generous handful mint leaves
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly diced
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) of erythritol
- Place everything except the sweetener into a juicer and switch the juicer on.
- Once done, discard the pulp (or use in stews). Stir the sweetener into the juice and mix well. Enjoy with ice, if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Serving Size: Approximately 1/2 cup
- Calories: 51
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g