This bright cake has a lovely lemony tang.
- 2 cups (240 g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking soda
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract (sugar-free)
- Stevia/erythritol to taste (approx. 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) lemon juice (from 2 large lemons)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
- Grease a loaf pan (9inch-by-5inch).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all the ingredients together well to form a batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes (the cake will rise in the oven and the top should turn golden brown). Let the cake cool for a few minutes before flipping it out. Cut into slices once it’s completely cooled.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g