These bars are light on carbs and heavy on lemon flavor.
For the crust –
- 2 cups (240 g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) ghee
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
For the top –
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix together the crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-by-13 baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Blend or whisk all the top filling ingredients together. Pour on top of the crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Let cool and top with lemon zest.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g