- 3/4 cup (90 g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (30 g) coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) baking powder
- Dash of salt
- Small amount of stevia or erythritol
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) ghee or coconut oil, melted but not hot
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coconut milk
- 4 jalapeno chili peppers, deseeded and finely diced
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together.
- Then add in the ghee or coconut oil, whisked eggs, and coconut milk.
- Lastly, carefully stir in the chopped jalapeno pepper pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tray or use muffin liners (makes 12 muffins).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Serving Size: (per muffin)
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g