- 4 oz (112 g) of bacon
- 3 jalapenos (42 g), sliced
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (120 ml) of ghee, melted + more for greasing
- ¼ teaspoon (1 g) of baking soda
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of water
- ½ cup (56 g) of coconut flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon (2 g) of salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Place the bacon and sliced jalapenos on a baking tray, and roast for 10 minutes, making sure to flip halfway through.
- Once done, take them out and let them cool.
- Discard seeds from the roasted jalapenos.
- Add the bacon and jalapeno to a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Take a bowl and add the eggs, ghee, baking soda, water, coconut flour, and salt.
- Add the jalapeno and bacon to the batter and mix well.
- Grease your baking dish with ghee and pour the batter into the dish. Bake for 40 minutes at 375°F.
- Let it cool, slice, and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per-serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 502
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 45 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 15 g