- Heat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flaxseed with spices. Add water and stir until combined. Knead for a few minutes.
- Place the dough onto a large piece of parchment paper on a flat surface. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough to desired thickness (approx. 0.3 cm).
- Gently pull the top piece of parchment paper away from the dough. Use a sharp knife, or pizza cutter and score the flattened dough into cracker size pieces.
- Place the parchment paper with the scored dough onto a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes (they should be easy to lift off the parchment paper but not crunchy).
- Carefully pull the crackers apart and flip them over.
- Reduce oven heat to 300 F (150 C).
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes until crispy but not burnt.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 6 g