- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C).
- Place the bones on a rimmed baking tray and roast for 30-40 minutes until very browned.
- Place the bones with the rest of the ingredients into the Instant Pot inner pot.
- Fill up with cold water.
- Select the soup option and set the timer for 120 minutes (this is the max).
- When it beeps, you can use the broth as is or you can set it for another 120 minutes to create a thicker broth.
- Let the pot depressurize.
- Strain the broth and ladle into mason jars to refrigerate. Remove that top layer of solidified fat before using if you’re drinking it straight. If you’re using it to cook with, then you might want to leave some of that fat in the broth.
Nutritional data will vary a lot depending on how much fat is left in the broth.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 6 g