Enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite holiday cookie but in a loaf when you make this keto iced gingerbread loaf recipe.
- 1 1/3 cups (160 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
- 6 Tablespoons (72 g) granulated erythritol
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) ghee, room temperature
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- Pinch of salt
For the icing:
- 1 cup (192 g) powdered erythritol
- 5 Tablespoons (75 ml) water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all of the loaf ingredients in a large bowl and mix until completely combined to create a smooth batter. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake for 40 minutes until cooked through and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before removing the loaf from the pan.
- To make the icing, combine the powdered erythritol with the water until smooth. Cover the top of the cooled loaf with the icing before slicing and serving.
- Refrigerate the iced gingerbread loaf in a sealed container for 2 to 3 days.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g