- 1/2 head of cauliflower (300 g), broken into florets
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- 2 Tablespoons mayo (30 ml)
- 3 cloves of garlic (9 g), peeled
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (30 ml)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) white tahini
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Steam the cauliflower until softened. Drain the water well.
- Place into a blender and blend really well with the rest of the ingredients (except for the parsley).
- Drizzle with more olive oil and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with vegetable sticks like carrot or celery sticks.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
Does not include celery or carrot sticks.
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g