- 1 lb ground pork (preferably pastured) (or other meats if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons cooking fat (tallow, bacon grease, avocado oil, or coconut oil are great keto fats to cook with)
- In a small bowl combine the ground pork with the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt. From this meat mixture, form 8 small flat patties using your hands.
- Add the cooking oil to your skillet and heat to medium before adding the ground pork patties to it.
- Let them cook for 10 minutes on the first side, until they get a little browned and flip them to the other side.
- Let them cook on the second side for 7-8 minutes until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145F.
- Serving Size: 2 patties per serving
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 24g