Cucumber and Lime Keto Gummy Snacks Recipe
I’ve been on a collagen and gelatin kick recently! I’ve been making a lot of Keto gummy snacks with gelatin and Keto smoothies with collagen.
If you’re not sure what the difference between collagen and gelatin is, then check out this post here.
This keto gummy snacks recipe is sure to get you thinking outside of the box when you fancy something sweet to satisfy a craving.
How to make Keto Gummy Snacks
Keto gummy sweets are ridiculously easy to make. Just pick your flavored liquid (e.g., here I used cucumber lime juice), stir in gelatin, and let set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
You can also use really cute silicone molds (especially some of the chocolate molds) to create them in different shapes.
Tip: Use different colored liquids to create different colored gummies!
So, here are the steps for making these cucumber lime flavored gummy snacks:
Place your cucumber, lime juice, stevia, and mint leaves into a blender.
Blend everything together really well.
Place a strainer over a small saucepan and pour the blended mixture in so that only the juice is left in the saucepan. Use a spoon to push down on the mixture in the strainer so that all of the juice comes out.
Turn on the heat and bring the liquid in the saucepan to a simmer. Then slowly stir in the gelatin so that it dissolves and doesn’t form lumps.
Pour the resulting mixture through another strainer to remove any lumps before pouring into molds. I find silicone molds made for making chocolate work really well.
Tip: Just remember to put the mold on a tray or flat plate before pouring any of the liquid into it – otherwise, you’ll have a hard time picking it up when it’s full!
Place the mold (hopefully you have a tray under it to pick it up with) into the fridge for 2 hours so that the gummies can solidify.
Looking For More Keto Snack Recipes
If you’re looking for some other gummy recipes, then we’ve also got a Keto coconut tea gummies recipe here.
Plus, check out our giant list of Keto snacks you can purchase or make at home here.
This cucumber and lime keto gummy snacks recipe might not suit all of the palates in the house, so you could make your own gummy bears for non-keto kids (or big kids)!
These gummies are a great way to get more gelatin into your Keto diet.
- 1 cucumber, peeled (approx 1/2 lb or 225 g)
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves (or 1 Tablespoon (3 g) mint tea leaves)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1.5 Tablespoons (10 g) gelatin powder
- Dash of stevia (optional)
- In a blender, blend the cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and stevia.
- Strain the mixture and place the liquid (approx. 1/2 cup or 120 ml liquid) into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved. Strain again to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Nutritional data is estimated and per serving.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Serving Size: 3-4 small gummies
- Calories: 10
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g