These juicy chicken burgers are packed with flavor.
For the burgers –
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/4 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
For the guacamole –
- 1 large avocado, destoned and mashed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro, chopped
- Food process the chicken, bacon, onion and garlic and form patties. You might need to do this in batches.
- Fry the patties in the avocado oil in batches. Make sure the burgers are fully cooked.
- Make the guacamole by mixing together the avocado, tomato, onion, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Serve the burgers with the guacamole.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 364
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 26 g