Enjoy our Keto spin on this classic beef dish.
- Add ghee to a saucepan and saute the onion and brown the ground beef.
- Then add in the mushrooms and garlic and saute for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add in the coconut cream and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove from heat and add in the zucchini noodles and stir in the optional coconut yogurt.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 439
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g