Two classic salads combined for perfection.
- 1 head Romaine lettuce (200 g)
- 8–10 cherry tomatoes (170 g), halved
- 1/2 cucumber (110 g), diced
- 15 black olives (45 g), pitted and sliced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (23 ml) of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic puree
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Halve the head of lettuce lengthways and wash well. Drain and lay out on a serving platter, cut-side up. Scatter over the tomatoes, cucumber and black olives.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic puree, and dried oregano. Season the dressing with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle generously over the lettuce wedges.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 34
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g