- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Turmeric Soothe capsules, pull open gently
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder)
- 1-inch (2.5 cm) piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of erythritol (or sweetener of choice), to taste
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk to combine. Gently heat the mixture for about 5 minutes until hot but not boiling.
- Remove from the heat, cover, and let sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve or fine mesh strainer to remove the ginger slices and cinnamon stick. Add erythritol or sweetener of choice, to taste.
- Pour the latte into 2 mugs and serve warm.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 1 g
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g