This keto glazed strawberry muffins recipe is indeed both low carb and delicious!
For the muffins –
- 3 cups (360 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ghee, melted
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (48 g) erythritol
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking soda
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
For the glaze –
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon (12 g) erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix together all the muffin ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped strawberries in last and fold in gently.
- Pour into muffin pans (use silicone muffin pans or grease the metal pans). Makes 12 muffins.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin. Let cool completely.
- To make the glaze, mix all the glaze ingredients together and cool to room temperature so it thickens but isn’t solid. Drizzle or spread over the cooled muffins.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g