- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl to form a dough.
- If you have time, place the dough in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
- Then using a cookie cutter, form small cookies.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until they are just slightly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. They get harder after cooling.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g