Simple, fragrant pork chops seasoned with the classic combination of garlic and rosemary. Perfect served up with a few sides, or on their own.
- 2 pork chops
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Rub the salt and pepper on to the pork chops.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add the rosemary and garlic and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g