- Preheat oven to 300F (150 C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface. Place the dough on top of the paper and place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough to desired thickness (approx. 0.2 cm thick).
- Carefully pull the top piece of parchment paper away and use a sharp knife to score the dough into small cracker squares.
- Place the parchment paper with the scored dough on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Break the crackers apart after 15 minutes and flip the crackers over.
- Enjoy with the garlic dip.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g