Frosty and satisfying chocolate treat.
- 3 oz (84 g) 100% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 5 raspberries
- 10 blueberries
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave. This usually takes around 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate into 2 muffin liners in a muffin tin.
- Place the berries into the melted chocolate so that it’s covered.
- Freeze for 2+ hours to set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g