These crunchy fritters will be your new go-to appetizer.
- Soften the spaghetti squash by placing it on a microwaveable plate (cover with a papertowel) and microwaving it for 8 minutes on high.
- When softened, you should be able to remove the strands easily with a fork. You can also bake the spaghetti squash, but it takes a lot longer to soften.
- Remove the flesh and let cool for a few minutes before mixing with the eggs and all the seasoning.
- Add the olive oil to a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Using a large spoon, scoop squash mixture into the skillet and flatten slightly (makes approx. 8 fritters). Cook for 3 minutes then carefully turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g per serving
- Serving Size: 1 fritter
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g