Crispy, tender, and delicious fried chicken without all of those carbs.
- 8 chicken pieces (wings, drumsticks with the skin on)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) onion flakes
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) garlic flakes
- 2 Tablespoons (16 g) nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) crushed peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt
- 1/4–1/2 cup (60 – 120 ml) coconut oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together to form a “breading”.
- Place the whisked eggs into a bowl.
- Add coconut oil to a small pot or fryer and heat on high.
- Dip the pieces of chicken into the egg wash. Then cover with the breading and place into the hot coconut oil.
- Fry for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the chicken pieces. Check the chicken is cooked through and the outside is golden.
- Repeat with the rest of the chicken pieces and serve with Keto Ranch Dressing or Keto ketchup.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g.
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 12 g