- Mix together the eggs, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and stevia to taste.
- Dip the slices of almond bread into the egg mixture.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan. Place 2 slices of bread into the pan. Cook each side for approx. 40 seconds until slightly browned. Flip and cook other side for 40 seconds.
- Repeat for the other 2 slices.
- Serve with some ghee or berries for a delicious breakfast.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 348
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 33 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 11 g