- Mix together the almond flour, erythritol, almond or coconut milk, and eggs together.
- Melt some of the ghee in a non-stick pan and carefully pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the frying pan.
- Cook on a medium heat until the pancake starts bubbling on top. Then use a spatula to carefully test the bottom of the pancake to make sure it’s cooked.
- Carefully flip and cook the other side for a few minutes.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter (makes 7-8 small pancakes).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 9 g