A handy little egg-based wrap
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 4 eggs, whisked well
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
- Add 1 teaspoon of avocado oil to a frying pan on low to medium heat and spread it around with a towel.
- Add 1/4 cup of the egg mixture to the frying pan and roll it around to spread it thin.
- Place a lid on top and let it cook until the base is cooked (approx. 2-3 minutes).
- Repeat in batches with the rest of the egg mixture.
- Create rolls with the egg pancakes, slices of ham, and cucumber slices.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 12 g